Learn the latest skills
The eAssessment: Assessment of/for learning with digital tools course is focusing on using digital tools for summative and formative assessment in the context of teaching various subjects in primary, secondary and vocational schools. The course is targeted for teachers of of pre-schools, primary schools, secondary schools and vocational schools, adult education teachers, special needs teachers, teacher trainers, careers officers, educational guides and counselors, headmasters/principals/managers of schools and organisations offering adult education or vocational education. Some of the main topics that the course covers: key concepts of and alternative approaches to summative and formative assessment using digital tools, composing relevant tasks/items for eAssessment, designing and conducting assessment of learning outcomes using digital tests, e-portfolios, rubrics, learning contract and more.
The added value of the course is that it offers app search/store possibilities, experience in the tablet/apps use exchange, innovation in methods and approaches while using the m-de- vices, and implementation of them into daily activities in teaching and learning. Additionally, the course ‘eAssessment: Assessment of/for learning with digital tools’ offers participation in an experience exchange on EU level.
Upskill your organization
Target group are the school management, teachers, special education teachers and all other non-teaching experts and staff working in school education, adult education and VET.
The course covers a wide range of topics that schools need to consider and tackle when introducing/updating and securing digitalization in their school:
- Explain the key concepts of and alternative approaches to assessment of learning (summative assessment) and assessment for learning (formative assessment) using digital tools
- Select appropriate digital tools and methods for eAssessment
- Find and compose relevant tasks/items for eAssessment within his/her subject area
- Design and conduct assessment of learning outcomes using digital tests
- Design and conduct assessment for learning using e-portfolios, rubrics, learning contracts
- Design self-, peer- and group assessment activities using gamification, location-based outdoor learning games and Open Badges
The course methodology aspires creating an output. Working individually or in groups on a concrete product to be used in your own school.
Earn a certificate
The course participants will get a Certificate of Active Attendance.
The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
What makes Euneos the leading course provider in Europe?
Euneos consistently has regards to challenges and retaliates by offering multiple options for quality courses to its clients following the Quality Standards for courses under Key Action 1 as required by the European Commission.
The eAssessment: Assessment of/for learning with digital tools on-site courses take place in Madeira Institute of Interactive Technologies, Funchal, Portugal. The eAssessment: Assessment of/for learning with digital tools are 7 day courses that start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday at 13:00 o'clock.
> planned courses
- CONFIRMED 12-18 March 2023, Funchal/Madeira Portugal FULL (please ask for a waiting list)
- 10 - 16 March 2024, Funchal/Madeira, Portugal
Euneos has an international team of trainers who are the most experienced in the field of their expertise. Meet Euneos' trainers for the eAssessment; assessment of/for learning with digital tools course:
Main organiser / trainer
Mart Laanpere, PhD
- Professor at Tallinn University, Estonia
- Head of the R&D Centre for Educational Technology in Tallinn University
- Former mathematics and physics teacher and school principal
- Member of board of course provider Euneos, Finland
After working as a mathematics & physics teacher and school principal, he has been involved in teacher education and educational technology research for last 20 years. Mart has been contributing to international research projects focusing on the use of mobile technology and social software in teaching and learning. He is coordinating the training of school teams in the project “Digital Turn towards 1:1 Computing” funded by Samsung (www.samsungdigipoore.ee); and expert in school digital innovation and change.
Hans Põldoja, PhD
- Associate professor in educational technology in Tallinn University, expert in Open Educational Resources and Open Badges in education
Nuno Correia, PhD
- Researcher at the Madeira Institute of Interactive Technologies, expert in human-computer interaction.
Euneos choice of venues is based on two essentials: delivering professionalism and assuring personal well-being in order to warrant enjoyable course experience.
Madeira Institute of Interactive Technologies, Funchal, Portugal