Learn the latest skills
Culture must change! Finnish schools give an insight on how the whole educational community responded together to the challenges of the Finnish curriculum reforms by creating school buildings and environments which support and promote learning. The strong values of commitment, mutual respect, participation and involvement, caring and sharing, transformed the schools into extensive learning environments. Not only the open and flexible learning areas, but also the innovative approach to curriculum novelty, transformed Havukoski Koulu into a school in which developing transversal competences and sustainable wellbeing are top priority. Havukoski is a "moving school" with every day physical exercise and a "linguistically aware school" in which every teacher is also a language teacher. Digital utilization on daily basis is an inevitable part of this process.
Future classroom course provides the unique opportunity to visit Havukoski Koulu and other schools with innovative examples of future classrooms in Finland and to learn how to change for success. Learn about the benefits of redesigning schools and learning spaces, importance of team building and team work. Learn best practices on multidisciplinary/interdisciplinary learning, the significance of transversal competences, versatile ways of student learning and utilizing different approaches, utilization of technology and more.
Upskill your organization
The course covers a wide range of topics that schools need to consider and tackle when transforming for success:
- New Finnish Curriculum - eco-social civilization and wellbeing
- Culture must change - turning schools into an extensive learning environments
- Involving the whole community - Team-building and team work
- Shared team leadership in the management of the Finnish schools
- Creating a school building and environment that support and promote learning
- Transversal competences and conception of learning - redesigning school curriculum
- Multidisciplinary/interdisciplinary learning
- Team teaching in classrooms in Finnish schools
- Versatile ways of student learning and utilizing different approaches
- Cycle of trust - pedagogical approach at Havukoski Koulu
- Linguistically aware schools - every teacher is a language teacher
- Moving schools - every day physical exercise
- Digital utilization every day
- Self leadership for students and teachers
- Sustainable wellbeing
The course methodology aspires creating an output. Working individually or in groups on a concrete product to be used in your own school. Participants are given time to develop these outputs and the trainers coach and support them throughout the week, if necessary even long after courses have finished as a follow up.
Earn a certificate
The course participants will get a Certificate of Active Attendance.
The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
What makes Euneos the leading course provider in Europe?
Euneos consistently rises to the challenge, empowering our clients with a wide selection of outstanding courses. We're committed to delivering excellence that meets the Quality Standards for courses under Key Action 1 and Rules of application, Annex I - Erasmus Quality Standards, as required by the European Commission.
The Future Classroom course on-site courses take place in Helsinki, Finland. Future Classroom course are 7 day courses that start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday at 13:00 o'clock.
> planned courses
- CONFIRMED 3 - 9 March 2024, Helsinki, Finland
Euneos has an international team of trainers who are the most experienced in the field of their expertise. Meet Euneos' trainers for the Future Classroom course:
Main organiser / trainer
- Chair of Board at Language High School of Helsinki
- English teacher, principal and owner of TRYcamps
- Havukoski Koulu School Principal - new learning environments (support rebuilding the school to meet the 21st century skills-based education)
Euneos choice of venues is based on two essentials: delivering professionalism and assuring personal well-being in order to warrant enjoyable course experience.