Erasmus+ funding programme
The main goal of the Erasmus+ programme for education, training and sport is to provide professional development as well as study and volunteering experiences for its participants internationally. With a budget of more than €26 billion for 2021, such opportunities will include more than 4 million people.
The overall horizontal or strategic priorities of the 2021-2027 programme prioritize inclusion and diversity, being more green and digital as well as an enhanced participation of youth in democratic life.
Inclusion and diversity
The focal point is to provide access to the programme to a diverse group of people with fewer opportunities, whether for socio-economic or geographical impediments: early school drop outs, discriminated and (geographically) excluded, unemployed and redundant people etc.
The primary concern of the digital transition priority are the schools i.e. the development of digital skills and competences, e-learning classrooms and virtual classrooms by taking part in high-quality digital training and exchanges.
The aim is to enhance the Green competences and promote sustainable means of travel as suggested in the European Green Deal and raise awareness of environmental issues.
Young people's participation in democratic life
Besides raising young people's awareness, the aim is to also provide mechanisms of engagement for young people in democratic life.
Opportunities for individuals
There are opportunities for individuals specifically aimed at students, learners, staff, trainees, teachers and volunteers can be accessed from all over the world.
Opportunities for organisations
There are also opportunities for organisations, which want to explore development and networking opportunities with universities, education and training providers, think-tanks, research organisations, and private businesses.
How to get a grant
Support by Euneos
FREE support materials
Euneos offers FREE Support Materials for its future course participants for their Erasmus+ KA1 grant application.
All schools and organisations interested in application for grants must register first on ECAS (European Commission Authentication Service)
Before you apply - Quick guide for schools - A practical guide to schools leaders.
To learn more on how to find funding opportunities check the following link>>
Key action 1: Accreditation and Short-term projects
- possibility of an accreditation for organization which permits simplified and unlimited participation in the whole program time frame
- possibility of a short-term project, to organize different mobility activities over a period of six to twelve months with a maximum of 30 participants
- participation of learners
- blended mobilities - physical mobility combined with virtual activities
- mobility consortiums
- possibility to invite an expert in your school/organization
- mobility for adult learners
Key Action 2: Strategic Partnerships
- Small-scale Partnerships with lower grant amounts for organizations, shorter durations, and simpler administrative requirements. The funding is a lump sum (EUR 30,000 or EUR 60,000) to cover all funded activities.
Key Action Deadlines
Key Action 1 (KA1) – Learning mobility of individuals
- Mobility of individuals in the field of higher education - 11 May 2021
- Mobility of individuals in VET, school education and adult education fields - 11 May 2021
- Accreditation of higher education mobility consortia - 11 May 2021
- Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) - 26 May 2021 (TBC)
- Erasmus Accreditations in VET, school education and adult education - 19 October 2021
- Mobility of individuals in the field of youth - 11 May 2021 / 5 October 2021
Key Action 2 (KA2) – Partnerships Cooperation partnerships
- Cooperation partnerships - 20 May 2021
- Small-scale cooperation partnerships in the fields of school education, VET and adult education - 20 May 2021 / 03 November 2021
- Cooperation partnerships in the field of sport - 20 May 2021
- Erasmus Mundus Action - 26 May 2021
- Erasmus Teacher Academies - 07 September 2021
- Alliances for Innovation - 07 September 2021
- Capacity building in the field of youth - 01 July 2021
- Centres of Vocational Excellence - 07 September 2021
- Non-for-profit Sport Events - 20 May 2021
Key Action 3 (KA3) and Jean Monnet Actions European Youth Together
- European youth together - 24 June 2021
- Module, Chair, Centre of Excellence for Higher Education - 02 June 2021
- Teacher training, networks of schools and/or professional training organisations - 02 June 2021